If you wish to attend any of the FREE classes please complete and send in a booking form
Read parents' reviews on Netmums!.
If you have attended any of our courses please consider leaving your review to help guide parents who are seeking antenatal education.
For information and dates for the free early pregnancy class at Rother House Medical Centre, Stratford Upon Avon, Binswood Nursery, Binswood Avenue, Leamington Spa, or The Kenilworth Community Centre, Abbey End, Kenilworth please keep reading or click here to access all dates.
Congratulations! You have just found out that you are pregnant. Now what happens?
Birth and Baby Reality know that once the initial emotion and excitement has passed, you are left wondering what happens now. There is a wealth of information and so many different opinions that accompany pregnancy you can feel quite lost or intimidated.
Birth and Baby Reality will help you through your journey. We work very closely with hospital and community midwives to ensure that our FREE Early Pregnancy Class offers you appropriate and helpful information.
Our FREE Early Pregnancy classes are available to all women in South Warwickshire from 10 weeks of pregnancy onwards.
Our class aims include:
- Looking after yourself – food and drink in pregnancy
- Common concerns during pregnancy - let us answer your questions, so that you can sit back and enjoy your pregnancy
- Changes during pregnancy – discussing pregnancy discomforts and what you can do to ease them
- How your baby is growing
- Meeting other parents in a similar situation – the main reason that most parents attend antenatal classes!
- Birth place options – have you chosen a consultant unit, birthing centre, or homebirth? Would you like more details about the options available to you?
- Plus much more.
We would also like to invite you to join our weekly coffee mornings where we have carefully selected speakers covering all aspects of antenatal and postnatal topics. More information
You MUST book a place on this course as numbers are restricted by venue size. This is easily done by completing an online booking form BOOKING FORM or phoning our booking clerk on 01926 731621, advising us which date you would like to attend. The course is designed for you to bring along your birthing partner or a friend. We will send you a confirmation email/letter which you will be asked to bring along to gain admittance.
Other classes that may be of interest to you: